TMS320F28027 Development Kit which supports Peak Current Mode Control with USB JTAG Emulation
Image is for illustrative purposes only. Please refer to product description.
- High voltage phase shifted DC/DC converter control CARD based EVM
- Supports peak current mode control with slope compensation
- Quick start graphical user interface
- 380V to 400V DC input, 500 watt 12V regulated DC output
- Multiple feedback methods for experimentation
- Lossless current sensing circuit for fault protection
- On board USB JTAG emulation
- Open source hardware and software with full documentation
- Detailed lab and discussion of PSFB Principles
Power Management, Embedded Design & Development
F28027 MCU based daughter card (non standard), HV Phase Shifted Full Bridge Development Kit, Software Installation CD.