How to Return a Product
Policies and process for returning a product
Please follow the steps below to return items from your order:
- Before requesting a return, please review the return policy under the Terms & Conditions.
- If the product you purchased is a returnable item, fill out the form below to request a return materials authorisation (RMA) number.
- Please put the RMA number on the outside of the parcel for the return. Items without an RMA will not be accepted.
Return a Product
Deal with Product Damage
Our merchandise is carefully packed for despatch by our distribution centres, or is pre-packaged by our suppliers in compliance with carrier requirements. However we realise that delivery damage may occur in spite of these precautions.
Please check all deliveries when they are delivered for shortages or external signs of damage. If you find a problem, please contact our customer service department. If containers in your delivery appear damaged, you should immediately unpack them and inspect the contents. If there is damage, please contact our customer service department. Even if the containers in your delivery appear undamaged, you should still unpack and examine them as soon as possible. If you find concealed loss or damage, immediately contact our customer service department. Please do not dispose of any containers or packing material before any carrier inspection.
If you are unsure if your product is returnable you may contact us:
- Email customer service: email@example.com
- Call customer service: +852 2268 98889:00am - 6:00pm, Monday - Friday